- The phantom head lab in conservative dentistry trains the second year students on cavity preparation and restoration on dummy models before the clinical work on patients.
- The Preclinical lab of Prosthodontics trains the first and second year students on making RPD and CD before they do it on patients.
Pre clinical Phantom lab of Prosthodontics trains final year students on crown preparation.
- Department of Oral & Maxillo-facial surgery trains the clinical students on suturing and wiring on dummy models.
- Department of Periodontia trains the students on dummy models to get a feel of grips and rests before doing scaling on patients.
Department of Pedodontia trains students for space maintainers and regainers on dummy models.
- Department of Orthodontia prepares the students for clinical work by pre clinical exercises of wire bending and making appliances.
- Basic Life Support courses are conducted for the third year students and certified by professional organizations and they work on mannequins in Medical College for reinforcing their knowledge.
There are 4 preclinical laboratories which are well equipped for teaching, demonstration and for doing the procedures.
- Preclinical Prosthodontic laboratory has more than 150 work spots which handles the first and second year students.
- The Preclinical conservative laboratory has 60 mannequins to develop skills for performing conservative dental procedures.
Phantom head lab of Prosthodontics helps students in preclinical work of crown preparation. There are 60 phantom head units for the same.
- The preclinical Lab of Oral Histology & anatomy and Oral Pathology has 30 microscopes for visualising histology sections and also have provision for tooth carving.
There are 6 fully equipped clinical labs for the smooth functioning of the college.
- The clinical lab of haematology serves the patients for their routine blood tests.
- The Oral Pathology lab has a state of the art research Microscope, and Automatic Microtome is there in Oral pathology. These along with other accessories help the staff produce good biopsy results.
There are clinical laboratories in the Departments of
- Conservative Dentistry,
- Orthodontics and
- Paedodontics for the students to complete their patient work.
The college has the state of the Art ceramic furnaces, induction casting machines, centrifugal casting machines and all other equipments as per DCI requirements. About 80-90 units of ceramic works are done in the lab by qualified technicians.