STAFF WELFARE MEASURES
The institution cares for its staff and have brought about many welfare provisions, and instituted many welfare measures for them
- In-house staff quarters for the teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Provident fund and ESI facilities.
- Maternity leave.
- Group insurance.
- Subsidized transport.
- Subsidized canteen.
- Free internet access.
- Subsidized medical and dental health care treatment.
- Financial assistance for attending and conducting programs.
- Sports facilities.
- Encourage informal get-together of staff for better understanding and cooperation.
- Paid summer and winter vacation, casual and earn leave and medical leave, 3 paid permissions per month.
- Interest free Loans for non-teaching staffs.